Skip to main content

Save me - Sonam Tenzin(ST)

 Save me!! 

I'm losing myself to the whirlpool of wine 

Where I see no friends to hold

Nor do I see any hopes to stop

I'm drowning and simply drowning in it


I held high the glasses for cheers

And sipped every drop to find it so dear

But did i not know the future was bleak

Until the wine took me to its bottom


Save me!!! 

I have shouted enough of my heart out

That my voice has become no longer a voice

And now i have learned enough from it

That no one would hear me when wine fathomed 


What would I find at its depth ?

It will be dark and never a pleasant one

For it was just too bad to begin with

And the end seems much worse than the beginning 


Save me!!! 

I don't want to touch it anymore 

I said it to myself over hundreds of time

I try not to look nor think about it

But will temptations ever fail to kill me?


Someday, i wish i can win this war

And not die drowning in it fully

But I'm afraid that I'm hitting the bottom already 

For the old habits surely die hard

Save me...Save me!!!



~eleven( ST)

Comments

མི་མངམ་གིས་ ལྷག་མི་རྩོམ།

Lungtenzampa or is it because we are Desuup? - Dorji Choden

WORLD WAR II (September 1, 1939, to September 2, 1945)

སྲིད་པ་འཁོར་ལོ།

དྲན་གཏམ།

མདོ་རྒྱ་ཆེར་རོལ་པ་ལས། སྲིད་གསུམ་མི་རྟག་སྟོན་ཀའི་སྤྲིན་དང་འདྲ།། འགྲོ་བའི་སྐྱེ་འཆི་གར་ལ་བལྟ་དང་མཚུངས།། འགྲོ་བའི་ཚེ་འགྲོ་ནམ་མཁའི་གློག་འདྲ་སྟེ།། རི་གཟར་བབ་ཆུ་ལྟ་བུར་མྱུར་མགྱོགས་འགྲོ།